Galway Local Employment Service Network
The Training, Employment and Education Information Officer (TEEIO) will provide a quality information support and referral service to unemployed people who are seeking information about the service or those who are already clients of the Local Employment Service Network (LESN).
You will have:
- An understanding and knowledge of the work of the Local Employment Service Network
- Knowledge of local employers and employment opportunities and an ability to communicate with employers
- Knowledge of labour market interventions, training and education opportunities, welfare entitlements etc.
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to use social media platforms
- Excellent computer/typing skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude to work
This is a full time position that will finish on 31-12-2020. However it may be extended dependent on the individual passing their probationary period and continued funding. It will be based in Galway City.
Salary will be €24,397 per annum pro rata to time worked.
Jobs Ireland reference JOB - 2137008
Recruitment is by Application form only. For an Application form and Job Description please go to www.gcp.ie and scroll down to Recent News.
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th February at 5.00 pm..
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 25th February. All correspondence will be by e-mail.