IT Alliance, 12 C Joyce Way, Park West, Dublin 12
Leonie Phipps (087) 667-6096 firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquitision Specialist
Do you want to work with the latest SharePoint and Microsoft technologies?
IT Alliance, an IT Managed Services and Outsourcing Company, are looking to hire 2 SharePoint Engineers to work on site in a large multinational software company based in Dublin. We are looking for passionate people to work in a world class Microsoft environment. The candidates must be self-motivated, providing support in a cross group environment, helping shape the best services for mission critical infrastructure. We are seeking driven individuals with strong technical, organizational, and communication skills in customer service and issue resolution. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest and greatest Microsoft and SharePoint technologies. Competitive salary on offer, free parking, subsidised canteen, casual dress environment.
• Preparing SharePoint environments for upgrade, building/upgrading the different SharePoint Online environments.
• Deploying customizations on various environments.
• Troubleshooting Build/Upgrade/Customization deployment issues.
• Communicating with the Release managers, Senior SharePoint Online Managers and various other teams.
• Providing regular status updates to various levels of management. Often working directly with customers to help with upgrade issues, providing feedback on the documentation and cutting the tickets to update the documents.
• Documenting various issues and resolution faced during the build process. Providing feedback on the upgrade process and own and drive the process changes.
SharePoint Support Engineer candidates need to possess hands on experience with the following technologies:
1. Strong Windows 2003/2008 Server Administration knowledge & Networking,
2. SQL Server 2005/2008 Administration.
3. Understanding of Virtualization Technologies (e.g. Hyper-V).
4. SharePoint (MOSS, WSS).
Must have 4+ years’ experience in preparing SharePoint environments for upgrade, deploying customizations on various environments and troubleshooting Build/Upgrade/Customization deployment issues. Strong SharePoint Server experience, SharePoint 2010 and 2013 experience.
IT Alliance is an Equal Opportunities Employer