Applications are invited for the following Resource Worker post under the aegis of Kerry Education & Training Board, which may arise.
All appointments are to Kerry ETB – centre of first assignment is indicated here for the assistance of applicants.
O’Connell Centre, Caherciveen Resource Worker - 37 Hours
(combination of tuition and administration)
Fixed term contract up to 31st August 2016.
- Minimum of 2 years tutoring experience
- Recognised primary degree
- Experience of QQI assessment protocols and procedures
- Good planning and organisational skills, with ability to work on own initiative but also capable of working as part of a team.
- A high level of ICT skills –Data collection and processing and presentation.
- An in depth understanding of Kerry ETB and its Adult & Further Education Programmes.
Rate of pay: Resource Worker Salary Scale (Pt.1 €27,025–Pt.17 €47,689)
Please complete application form which can be downloaded from this website www.kerryetb.ie/opportunities and return by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. No C.V.’s only official application form will be accepted. Applications by email only must be received not later than 1pm Thursday 21 st May 2015.
Kerry Education & Training Board services Gaeltacht areas.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagra s i nGaeilge.
Garda Vetting of successful candidates will take place prior to offer of employment.
Canvassing will automatically disqualify. Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
Kerry Education & Training Board is an equal opportunities employer.
“Creating a Learning Society in Kerry