Role: Marketing Assistant Start Month: April 2018
Duration: 3 months
Website: www.todomuta.com Location: C/ San Luis, 70 41003, Sevilla
Company Description: Todomuta is a product design studio which creates unique and bespoke articles with a focus on style over practicality. The team members are professionals from fields such as sculpture, graphic design, illustration, photography, etc. and they often collaborate with creators from other disciplines such as fashion, architecture or industrial design.
Role Description: During their 13-week internship, the participant will work as a marketing assistant whose tasks and responsibilities will include database creation, research and look for new contacts/clients and managing and updating social media, such as Instagram and LinkedIn. The participant may also perform tasks relate to graphic design support, web design and contacting art galleries and curators, based on their background, skills and initiative.
Previous Participant Responsibilities Included:
- Database creation and management
- Research and identify new clients and/or contacts
- Managing and updating social media
- Supporting graphic and web design Contacting art galleries and curators
Required Applicant Profile:
- Spanish language skills – preferred but not essential
- Experience in social media and marketing
- Knowledge or demonstrable interest in art and design
- Knowledge in graphic design programs, such as Photoshop and InDesign.