|Company Name....:||Custom House Studios-Office general assistant|
|Address line 1.......:||The Quay|
|Address line 2.........:||Westport|
|Contact Name.......:||john mc hugh|
|Job Title...............:||Office general assistant|
|Job Description....:||The post-holder of this role will report to the Manager of the Custom House Studios or their deputy. Within this overall remit and under the general direction of the Manager, specific duties of the post will include:-
• Assisting in the management of gallery reception including greeting visitors, answering phones and passing on messages to staff.
• Providing Saturday, Sunday, evening and public holiday cover as needed.
• Developing and fostering good relationships with the public and to act as a public face for Custom House Studios.
• Opening and closing the building as needed.
• Providing general administrative support to the manager as required.
• Providing administrative support in exhibitions and studio programmes; working with artists, technical staff and the curatorial team to install art exhibitions including painting, sculpture and multi-media.
• Preparing artists’ contracts and lease agreements.
• Booking and coordinating transport of art works.
- Organizing travel and accommodation for artists and other visitors to Custom House Studios.
- Maintaining and managing Custom House Studios mailing list and email list and organizing regular mail shots.
- Receiving and managing cash and credit card payments.
- Updating and maintaining Custom House Studios website and social media sites.
- Cleaning and maintaining the public areas of Custom House Studios including bathrooms.
- Other duties as required.
|Job Location..........:||Westport Quay|
|Hours / Shift Patern:||39 hrs / weekend/ evenings / 3 week roster/ holidays|
|Post job Region:||West|